Daniel Marsh, MD
Practice Name: Exodus Pain Clinic
Address: 987 S. Allante Place
City / Zip: Boise, ID 83709
Dr. Daniel Marsh was born in London, England where he spent his early childhood. After relocating to the United States his family settled in the South-Eastern part of the country. Although, his father was a doctor and young Daniel has been exposed to medicine from the young age, choosing medicine as a personal and professional path was not a natural choice.
He received a Bachelors Degree in Pre-seminary Studies and earned a Masters Degree in the Hebrew Language and Historical Geography of the Bible while living in Israel for two years. He spent two years studying dentistry when he realized that he enjoys a more personable and engaging relationship with the people he is trying to help as patients. He has not regretted starting over and going to medical school. During the time at the University of Alabama in Birmingham medical school, Dr. Marsh’s younger brother was involved in motor vehicle accident, which affected his whole family on a very personal and emotional level. Dr. Marsh became very interested in studying physical rehabilitation and helping people recover and improve the quality of their lives.
Since moving from England, Dr. Marsh had been seeking a home with dry mountain climate. He first learned about Boise and the Treasure Valley from a mountain bike magazine, and when the opportunity presented itself he had no reservations to relocate his young family to the beautiful State of Idaho. They have been enjoying hiking, biking, skiing, tennis, and the easy lifestyle of the greater Boise area since 2005.
- Undergraduate Studies - Bachelor’s Degree in Pre-seminary Studies from Columbia Bible College
- Graduate Studies -- Masters Degree in Hebrew Language & Historical Geography of the Bible from Institute of Holy Land Studies
- Medical School - Medical Doctor from University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Residency Training in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R ) from Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oaks MI
- Fellowship Training - one year training in Spine & Sports Medicine, in Buffalo NY
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (“PM&R”) board certified
- Pain Management - sub-specialty board certified