Jesse Chlebeck, MD
Practice Name: Saltzer Health
Address: 875 W. Vanguard Way #200
City / Zip: Meridian, ID 83642
Phone: (208) 463-3000
Fax: (208) 463-3055
IDID Insurance: In Network
Ten Mile Meridian
875 W. Vanguard Way #200
Meridian, ID 83642
Since 2018, Dr. Chlebeck worked as an orthopedic surgeon at St. Luke’s Nampa. He has provided on-call services for traumatic injuries at the Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons of Northern California, and worked as a traveling surgeon for the Alaska Native Medical Center and a clinical instructor at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
An active researcher, Dr. Chlebeck has published papers in national journals and given presentations on innovative developments at professional orthopedics conferences.
As a collegiate runner at the College of Idaho, Dr. Chlebeck was the Cascade Collegiate Conference Track and Field Champion in the 10,000 meters and he was a six-time Academic All American in cross country and track and field.
His personal interests include rock climbing, running, skiing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, trap shooting, and spending time with family .
- “I believe in providing personalized care to my patients. While I work closely with a Physician Assistant who assists me, you will personally see me at every appointment. I believe in being upfront and honest. I’ve never been one to sugarcoat anything.”
- Fellowship — Orthopedic Trauma, Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons of Northern California, Carmichael, CA
- Residency — Orthopedic Surgery, University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Healthcare, Burlington, VT
- Medical School – Doctor of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Undergraduate — Bachelor’s degree in biology & chemistry, College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID