Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Location: Reis Wellness
We are looking for a reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to work in a vibrant Direct Primary Care practice. This person needs to be highly flexible and enthusiastic. Patient volume per day is only 5-10 patients per day. Phlebotomy is a must and lab draws are expected daily. Ability to work with LabCorp is a plus but can be trained.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Answer phones and respond to patient messages daily during work hours.
- PA for imaging and medications as they come in
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of Google Doc , able to learn EMR and patient communication systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
Salary & Schedule:
- $25.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Monday- Thursday 8-5, Fridays off
Interested individuals please contact: